To write us an email please use our online feedback form.
What personal information do we gather?
- aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit;
- and information volunteered by the consumer such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number, payment information (e.g., billing address).
- we do not maintain any records of your Credit Card number
What do we do with this information?
The information we gather is
- used to improve the content of our web site;
- used to notify consumers about updates to our web site, used by us to contact consumers for marketing purposes;
- disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation;
- and to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our web site.
Do we serve cookies?
- record session information, such as items that consumers add to their shopping cart,
- and record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when visitors return to our site.
How and why will we contact you?
- Our email mailing list is strictly opt-in. If you are currently on our mailing list and do not want to receive e-mail from us in the future please let us know by visiting us at http://antiqueadornments.com/contact or using the "manage subscriptions" link at the bottom of the latest email you've received from us.
- If you have submitted a request or question using our online feedback form we will respond by either using your email address or giving you a call.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events.
- If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by contacting us at http://antiqueadornments.com/contact. Please provide us with your exact name and address so we can have you removed from our mailing list.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line will receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders or requests for information they have placed on-line.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers might also receive a telephone call from UPS regarding the delivery status of their order.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events.
- If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by contacting us at http://antiqueadornments.com/contact.
Please provide us with your name and phone number so we can remove you from our call-list.
Do we use adservers?
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to
- all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them,
- financial information (e.g., billing address) that we maintain about them,
- transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them,
- contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them .
You can access this information by contacting us at http://antiqueadornments.com/contact.
What if my information is wrong?
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, transaction information.
- You can have this information corrected by contacting us at http://antiqueadornments.com/contact.
- Customers can also change the information by logging in to their account on your web site and selecting "My Account" from the secondary menu.
Do you use a secure server?
- When we transfer and receive certain types of sensitive information such as financial information, we redirect visitors to a secure server and will notify visitors through a security badge on our site.
- We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at http://antiqueadornments.com/contact.